Nioxin Cleanser Shampoo?

HatGuy

Reaction score
I recently have been trying out this shampoo (and sometimes the conditioner) when I wash my hair. I do this along with my minoxidil. I think I've seen results, but I'm not sure... Has anybody tried it yet? From a couple of reviews it sort of looks promising http://www.amazon.com/Nioxin-Cleanser-N ... ewpoints=1

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Nixon Cleanser Shampoo?

"Nixon Cleanser Shampoo"?? Was that product designed by Cynthia Nixon or Richard Nixon? :)

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score

Bryan said:
"Nixon Cleanser Shampoo"?? Was that product designed by Cynthia Nixon or Richard Nixon? :)

wonder if one could turn into a big "liar" from shampooing 2-3 x week with this Nixon formula...

HatGuy

Reaction score

Actually, I meant Nioxin. My bad.

Andyman79

Reaction score
HatGuy said:
I recently have been trying out this shampoo (and sometimes the conditioner) when I wash my hair. I do this along with my minoxidil. I think I've seen results, but I'm not sure... Has anybody tried it yet? From a couple of reviews it sort of looks promising http://www.amazon.com/Nioxin-Cleanser-N ... ewpoints=1

From what I have read it seems that it's the big two of minoxidil/Finast and then either Nizoral or Revita as the shampoo.

Anybody have anything else to throw into the mix?

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
I use this stuff on the advice of my barber. I wasn't expecting much but to be honest, when I use it, people say my hair looks good. Keyword: looks.

I dont think it contributes at all to new hair growth.

But it makes what hair you do have look thicker and poofier.

Fam_1st

Reaction score
I think you can do a lot better than this shampoo which is not gonna do anything for what you're using it for.

Andyman79

Reaction score
I think it will depend on what your expectations and reasons for using the product are in the first place. Is it to improve the appearance of your hair or is it to add another protocol to your regime? What are the results you think you have seen?

rcom440

Reaction score
Nioxin is just a hype. It really is useless for fighting hair loss.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's a good shampoo and it washes thin hair well and volumises it but it's not a treatment, just a disguise