Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Nioxin is one of the biggest hair scams running. The science backing it is lacking. Half those positive reviews are written by company shills.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
Nioxin is one of the biggest hair scams running. The science backing it is lacking. Half those positive reviews are written by company shills.

If half of the positive reviews were written by the company, then they have very good reviews overall because they have so many and by posting good reviews, more people just added to it.

While they tend to use the wording that Nioxin is the best company out there for hair loss solution, the truth is clear that there products are average to below average at best and they seem to use more natural type cleaning solution products to help regrow damaged hair which doesn't help Alopecia type individuals.

As for the Nioxin Charger supplements, I purchased these once because they were 40% off. They give you a 90 day supply of it but the supplement is more of an overall supplement rather than one that directly targets hair loss as they lack about two dozen items that help your body as well as your hair overall.

My recommendation if you want a cheap supplement that works is write down all the supplements that are helpful against hair loss (Apple Cider Vinegar, Biotin, etc.) and buy bulk Kirkland brand and use those. If Kirkland is not available in your area, I'd buy on Amazon especially if you have FREE Shipping.