Nioxin, vs Revivogen shampoo !!

paulz

Reaction score
Hi,
does any one there have been using Revivogen and Nioxin shampoo before ? which one is more efectively ?, i was recently using Nisim,but it seem that not works,still can not control my hair loss !!

G

paulz said:
Hi,
does any one there have been using Revivogen and Nioxin shampoo before ? which one is more efectively ?, i was recently using Nisim,but it seem that not works,still can not control my hair loss !!

I would suggest that there is no "proven" effective shampoo save the data that supports Nizoral (scant but there nonetheless). You could also make a mild argument for NANO shampoo but mild indeed.

Personally, I use folligen shampoo as it does the best cosmetic job FOR ME!

http://www.folligen makes their case!

bombscience

Reaction score
Nioxin has less supporters than Revivogen.

I would say Revivogen if i had to choose between the two.

But if you really want to help your scalp condition:
Nizoral
TSAL
TGEL
Folligen products.

paulz

Reaction score
you guys there was an experience products user,does those products help you guys there improving your hair situation !how long you using these products ? :roll:

bombscience

Reaction score
paulz said:
you guys there was an experience products user,does those products help you guys there improving your hair situation !how long you using these products ? :roll:

I used Nioxin for 1 month. It sucked. The end.

paulz

Reaction score
Hi,
i decided to use Revivogen shampoo,and i was ordered on-line today.so,let see how thing`s going ?but you guys advice & information are most help !

Paulz

paulz

Reaction score
hi there,
i did not start take any medicine yet,should i need to use nizoral shampoo and i also did not have much dandruff ?