nizoral 2%

G

Ive been using nizoral 1% for about 3 months now and my dandruff has reduced greatly. I remeber when i first started using the nizoral 1% my my shed rate slowed drastically. Now its gone back up. So my ? is if i dont have bad dandruff anymore, is it wise to swith to the nizoral 2% just for its anti androgen/shed props even though ur dandruff aint too bad, or would it be bad for the hair.
I searched for this question and didnt find conclusive posts, or i didnt look hard enough

tanpimp

Reaction score
I don't think switching to the 2% would hurt. I use nizoral 2% and it has stopped my dandruff but i assume if i quit using it, my dandruff would come back. I ordered the 2% online and got it cheaper than what the 1% sells for at walmart.

RogerS

Reaction score
bartman654 said:
Ive been using nizoral 1% for about 3 months now and my dandruff has reduced greatly. I remeber when i first started using the nizoral 1% my my shed rate slowed drastically. Now its gone back up. So my ? is if i dont have bad dandruff anymore, is it wise to swith to the nizoral 2% just for its anti androgen/shed props even though ur dandruff aint too bad, or would it be bad for the hair.
I searched for this question and didnt find conclusive posts, or i didnt look hard enough

If you can go to 2% , then do it.. It's better anyway, and not that much more if you know where to get it online or in Canada..

Roger