Nizoral After Hair Transplant

Medome

Reaction score
Hi,

When is it perfectly safe to use Nizoral after hair transplant?

I used it after 40 days and i have noticed i shed hair while rinsing and i/m not sure if it's transplant or regular hair ,does it really affect transplanted hair? it also cause itchy scalp ,should i drop it? ,

i use it twice a week , leave it on the scalp for 3 minutes.

Thank you.

Kalio

Reaction score
I also still have an itchy scalp after my transplant. I doubt it has anything to do with the nizoral but more with the wound healing process after the transplant. I still have the occasional itch even at 3 months in. FYI I never had this itch prior to the transplant even though I used nizoral for months.

Medome

Reaction score
I also still have an itchy scalp after my transplant. I doubt it has anything to do with the nizoral but more with the wound healing process after the transplant. I still have the occasional itch even at 3 months in. FYI I never had this itch prior to the transplant even though I used nizoral for months.

yea, i had an itchy scalp for first 3 weeks after my transplant, but for now i didn't have one till i use nizoral ,did you experience any shed due it ?

- - - Updated - - -

Why not mixing your nizoral with aloe vera shampoo like "Urtekam" products ?
do this product help with an itchy scalp? ..i'll give it a try .Thanks :)

Kalio

Reaction score
I have not noticed any shed. On the contrary, my hair is much thicker right after the usage of Nizoral.