Nizoral Cream

priore

Reaction score
Anyone used this with any success? i've been using topical flutamide 2% but im not sure i can handle it as I feel tired all the time. Also i dont really know how safe this is so dont want to risk it. I like the idea of nizoral cream can anyone recommend how often i should apply it.
All opinions welcome cheers

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
some memebres at HLH (the other forum) use nizoral cream or keto mousse...

I believe the input is pretty good. Try the search function here and over there to get a better idea.

keep us posted.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems to me that if a shampoo on your head for 3-5minutes a day can be shown to have positive benefits then leaving the shampoo in longer or using a cream/lotion and leaving it on is likely somewhat better. Where to get the Nizoral cream?

priore

Reaction score
Yeah thats what I thought the amount of people that use the shampoo is unreal. Surely a cream that stays on your head for longer would be way more effective. You can get it from united pharmacies. Is there no one who has tried this with success?

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've read a few people claim it helps. There was a year long chinese study done on nizoral cream, if I remember right the photo's looked pretty good. Someone will have it somewhere.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its not cheap though. $15 USD for 15 gram tube.....!

I know it sounds a bit icky, but what about leaving 2% nizoral in for a while a night when at home and if no one is around. Even a thin layer of nizoral shampoo with a little emu oil etc on the temples may be somewhat cosmetically acceptable. Would have to try it though and see how it turns out.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh and KetoMousse http://www.farmaciamontera.it/

though apparently it has some kind of zinc in it which may not be good for hair shaft diameter...