Nizoral shed or accelerated hairloss?

cc08

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been using revivogen for almost 2 years. I used in the frontal region for the last year. However, I've noticed in the past couple of months that the front diffuse balding is getting worse.

So,5 weeks ago, I threw in Nizoral 2% twice a week. And over the last 2 weeks I've noticed the frontal diffuse accelerating rapidly.

So two questions:

1. When people say that a product causes a "shed", is "shed" refering to a noticeable increase in hairloss or does it normally just refer to seeing more hairs in the shower or on your pillow or when you brush your hand through hair?

2. If this is a "shedding" period, when will i start to see things get better?

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score
hmmm the mysteries of shedding. shedding is simply your hairs falling out. the general consensus is products like propecia & minoxidil can cause initial shedding but the hairs grow back stronger & thicker within a few months. nizoral however is a different kettle of fish & it could indeed be accelerated hair loss. hair loss is unpredictable. it may accelerate at times, decelerate or even stop altogether & start back up again.

i recommend you get on propecia. it may not grow much hair back but it increases your chances of maintaining what you have.

cc08

Reaction score
Im more wondering, when people say something causes "shedding", does that infer that you can actually see the lack of shedded hairs?

Its possible that I also might be experiencing "shedding" then, only I dont actually see the hairs that fall out, I just see more of my scalp.

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score
people tend to notice shedding when they ruffle their hair & hairs fall out, comb their hair wash their hair etc.

if u go to the shedding section then you will know how shedding works. basically for new hair to grow, old hair has to fall out.