Nizoral

bluechips

Established Member
Reaction score
I hear everyone who uses Rogaine talk about Nizoral. How often do you guys shampoo? I try not to do it everyday since I lose a lot of hair when I do.

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
usefulidiot said:
nizoral 1% is nothing short of amazing and fixed my problem after only the first use :)

"One run with Nizoral, and you'll never have to worry about your hair again!" :shock:

stevieb

Reaction score
quick question, i have only been using rogaine 5% for 4 months. i dont use any other products but my question is, if i decide to use nizoral 1%, will it cause another shed?

thanks fellas for all the help!!!!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stevieb said:
quick question, i have only been using rogaine 5% for 4 months. i dont use any other products but my question is, if i decide to use nizoral 1%, will it cause another shed?

thanks fellas for all the help!!!!

If your concerned about using nizoral go and see a doctor or contact the FDA for some information regarding the shampoo.

mikey21

Reaction score
I've been using nizoral for about 7-8 months and its been great, I didn't experience a shed with it and I haven't heard of anyone who has, I think it's pretty safe to say you can start using and it without causing a shed