nizoral

Bob Chylan

Reaction score
why has the price gone up so much?

My last bottle i bought was 7oz for 22$, now i can only find 4 oz bottles for around that price.

what gives?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
why has the price gone up so much?

My last bottle i bought was 7oz for 22$, now i can only find 4 oz bottles for around that price.

what gives?

..because they want to cash in on the desperation of hair sufferer's everywhere...the dandruff users will pay the price increase because nizoral is the best for that...and hairloss sufferer's will pay anything to save their hair...they'd be crazy not to raise the price..

jazz1

Reaction score
Off course treatments generate more money they don't want us to have the cure, just like cancer cure was around since 1930 they don't want us to have that!

Bob Chylan

Reaction score
ok yes i understand that. People use this stuff for things other than hairloss. I bought it for that price a few months ago... people have been using it for hairloss for awhile (much longer than a few months), there is no reason for it to double in price in a matter of months.

jazz you sound like a conspiracy theorist

cuprous

Reaction score
Damn, you're right.. glad I bought a two-pack when I did.

I know they've also had production issues in the past that resulted in price spikes. I wonder if this is happening again. You can always email them and ask.

jazz1

Reaction score
ok yes i understand that. People use this stuff for things other than hairloss. I bought it for that price a few months ago... people have been using it for hairloss for awhile (much longer than a few months), there is no reason for it to double in price in a matter of months.

jazz you sound like a conspiracy theorist
I am very much indeed why because I drink mms by jim humble, I drink colloidal silver these things cured me! Number two I suffered alopecia areata they blame stress or genetics is bull****, it was the chemicals in tap water same with other people who cured this like me by fitting reverse osmosis and water softner patches grew back in 3weeks! Look on the divine herbal hair oil thread my pictures are on the post as proof!