No irritation at all?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using minoxidil and Nizoral for a little over a week now?....Still haven't bought Proscar because I'm weighing benefit of cost over just getting generic finasteride because finasteride is very sensitive to tampering (cutting - exposure)

Also, haven't decided on Folligen or Folligen for Blondes. Some guy pointed out that Tin Peptides are superior to Copper Peptides...

(I wish there were before/after PHOTOGRAPHS of all these people who sear by Cu products.... :evil: )

....so haven't decided on either of those yet but my regime will be the "Big Four"
minoxidil/finasteride/nizoral/Folligen. I ain't goin' out without a fight.

Anyway, I've been using generic 5% minoxidil and 1% nizoral so far and ....absolutely no irritation whatsoever.

I was under the impression that every one here got severe third degree burns on their head from minoxidil and I was feeling kind of left out...

G

Teetering on the edge, I have had no irritaion with nizoral/minoxidil, and am getting results, I don't think everyone gets irritaion.

where did you get the information that "(cutting-exposure)" is detremental to the efficacy of finasteride?

Cheers

Ty