No more facial hair

Deaner

Reaction score
Umm, hahaha, I can't grow any facial hair now. I knew it was possible that you may not grow facial hair and such as fast as you used to, but I haven't shaved in a good week, and there's barely even stubble. It's not visible, at all. Kinda weird. Anybody else experience this? And what does it mean for the efficacy of my treatment, if anything at all? Thanks for any responses.

BYE!

Bismarck

Reaction score
I would say it is a sign that the treatment is performing well because DHT has the opposite effect on body hair than on scalp-hair.

G

Deaner: I´m with you on that one!! it´s amazing really and I´m not only talking facial hair but hair on chest, arms and I haven´t wax my back/shoulders for 3months (I don´t have too really but I don´t like hair so nothing is better then even little). But I used to shave my chest every 4 days now it´s every 14 days!!

G

Deaner man, you have got to tell the good folk of HairLossTalk.com is that really you in your avatar?

P.S my facial hair ain't changed a bit (that I have not noticed.)

cheers

Ty

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I've only been on Propecia for 10 days and already I have a thick patch of butt hair. Yesterday I lost a bar of soap in it.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
Deaner man, you have got to tell the good folk of HairLossTalk.com is that really you in your avatar?
Ty
I agree...let us know... that picture for some reason is disturbing? I can't really say why though? I hope its not you...but if it is...my apologies in advance.

Deaner

Reaction score
Guys, it's not me, it's a character by the name of Dean, from the ultra-hilarious movie Fubar. I suggest you have a watch.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
Umm, hahaha, I can't grow any facial hair now. I knew it was possible that you may not grow facial hair and such as fast as you used to, but I haven't shaved in a good week, and there's barely even stubble. It's not visible, at all. Kinda weird. Anybody else experience this? And what does it mean for the efficacy of my treatment, if anything at all? Thanks for any responses.

BYE!

Not only has my facial hair stopped growing fast, but my body hair seems to be getting finner. I think its a positive effect since I dont want to have hair all over the place.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Personally i have not noticed any reduced amount of body hair or the amount of times i need to shave a week, but i would only see it as a plus. Maybe it has something to do with estrogen levels.

Maybe you are making the transition in gender. Keep an eye on them tits Deaner ! :shock:

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank god maybe when my fincar gets here, I wont have to shave anymore.. I hate shaving. I've never been hairy at all, but my facial hair has went nuts for the last 6 months.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's wierd how DHT attack the body in difference ways. I have a line of no hair through my bread which it was there when I didn't take propecia and my hips has less hair too. Why do you think the hairlier the body is the most likely the guy is body.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
Why do you think the hairlier the body is the most likely the guy is body.

somebody call an ambulance....having seizure....after reading that sentence.

Deaner

Reaction score
Well, it's been 8 days since I last shaved. Maybe I should shave off this peach fuzz I'm getting on my face... nah, I could probably leave it for another week or so.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Deaner said:
Well, it's been 8 days since I last shaved. Maybe I should shave off this peach fuzz I'm getting on my face... nah, I could probably leave it for another week or so.

Deaner, I don't understand... I can see much more than just peach fuzz in your picture.

bis

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
actually, come to mention it, ive not shaved for about 4 days, and normally id have quick thick stubble by now. but its still quite short stubble. maybe this sh*t really is affecting my body more than i noticed. can only be a good thing!!!

hairless

need_hair04

Reaction score
thats wierd... I've been on finasteride for more than 4 months now and my body hair has maintained, infact I'm find myself jealous that my chest hair is thicker than my hair. As for my facial hair, its only gotten thicker.

I seem to be gettin the opposite affects compared to most people... I have less achne, less oily face, same if not more body hair?? does this mean finasteride isn't working for me ??

wheyface33

Established Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
It's wierd how DHT attack the body in difference ways. I have a line of no hair through my bread which it was there when I didn't take propecia and my hips has less hair too. Why do you think the hairlier the body is the most likely the guy is body.

Alright I can't do this anymore. Every post I've seen you make I have to translate to regular people english, where are you from? Haha...also I am drunk wooooooo!