noob in need of answers!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

stevieb

Reaction score
hey fellas....long time lurker here in need of some answers. Well, I am 25 years old and i started using rogaine 5% about 4 or 5 months ago. I went through the initial shed in the first few weeks which was a nightmare.

Now, i have some definite regrowth but i just noticed that i may be starting another shed. The hair that are falling out appear to be very thin with a very very small bulb on the end of them. They look to be the hair that was regrown and now i am getting nervous. I only use rogaine and the t-gel shampoo and i have recently been taking a protein supplement that contains Tyrosine in it.

My question is, could these hairs that are falling out be another shed or just a regular seasonal shed? Or could the tyrosine in the supplement be playing a part in the shed?

Please help out guys....any info and insight would be great...i am starting to feel like i am losing the battle again :(

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you know the drill man, though i know it feels good to hear. what you're going through sounds like your typical treatment ups and downs. one month your hair is fantastic, the next, you are sure you are losing more hair than ever, and are even thinking thoughts like "oh my god, this treatment is making it worse! i should stop" only to spend the next month saying "oh thank you god for making this product, it is helping so much." so.... all you can do is stick with it, maybe throw some finasteride in there eh?

most seasonal sheds are in the fall, but everyone is different, and i don't know much about the other product you mentioned, the tyrosine.