nope

mehtaesq1

Reaction score

I was on liquid rogaine for 4 years and doing ok with it and switched to foam in November 06 (hoping just to reduce dandruff and the ease of application). The dandruff stopped but I would say I have also lost close to 30% or more of the hair on my scalp. I am devastated now and it's been 6 months since I made the switch. The shed I have gone through seems like the one I would experience if I just completely withdrew from rogaine and any maintenance of hair over the past 4.5 years was lost. I'm now using the 1.5ml of liquid at night and foam in the morning. I don't know if the foam is doing anything at all. I don't know why everyone is carrying on about the foam. IS IT EASY TO APPLY? YES, BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT IF IT DOESN"T WORK!!! I was more consistent with the application of the foam than the liquid and still this happened. I don't know what to do now- as my hair looks horrible due to the loss on the foam and now it has dandruff again due to my starting the liquid again-the worst of both worlds!

mehtaesq1

Reaction score
reply again

please help, your suggestions are appreciated and no, nothing has grown back after the shed. The shed actually didn't start noticeably for about 3 months after I started on foam and then hit me like a ton of bricks[/i]

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: reply again

mehtaesq1 said:
please help, your suggestions are appreciated and no, nothing has grown back after the shed. The shed actually didn't start noticeably for about 3 months after I started on foam and then hit me like a ton of bricks[/i]

I do have to admit. My shed recently began after about 3 months of usage, which I found to be odd. However, in the beginning it provided me with nice regrowth that was gradually progressing till the shed hit. I'll be trying to ride this one out and see what happens. I'd advise you to do the same since usually -- the shed means that its working in theory. Some argue that you'd have to wait a year before you can really gauge the results of using the foam. But we shall see...

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My shed was somewhere around 2.5 months after I started using min foam, I had never used min before. I think it took over a month, maybe 6 weeks, for me to percieve that my hair was growing back in.