Noshedplz's Story - (wanting to maintain and thicken)

noshedplz

Reaction score
hi

i'm basically another version of my father, i looked at past photos of him and he seemed to be a N2-N2.5 at an early age (early 20s) and still is a N2.5 to this day (he's now 50+).

i'm 25 and am a N2.5 and i seem to have been a N2-N2.5 since i could remember (since i was maybe 20-21?) i have enough hair that i'm happy with it and i can style it the way i like (after a bit of practice and going through a heap of different hair products), but i'm wanting to make sure it doesn't get any worse!

i've been using tricomin for about a year now and have noticed it's actually started growing a few thin / short hairs around my hairline which is encouraging (i started applying it 1x a day, but have since started 2x a for the past two months)

but now i'm wanting to add s5 cream to my routine (i'm going with something that has minimal sides) and am wondering if the following routine would be suffice enough to ensure i maintain and thicken up my current hair?

7am - shower: (a rotation of tricomin and revivogen shampoo and conditioner)
7:10am - post-shower: tricomin therapy spray
5:30pm - arrive from work: spironolactone s5 cream
11:30pm - before bed: sipro s5 cream & tricomin therapy spray

on weekends i would apply the s5 cream in the morning instead of at 5pm.

any feedback would be great! i'm looking at giving this a try for a good 6-8 months and then i'll reasses things and might give the big 3 a try.