Not starting finasteride until....

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
I have picked up my propecia this week and am ready to get on it for at least a year. But, I do not want to start it until i have some kind of supplements to battle some of the sexual sides. My GF is a nympho and i want to be able to have sex regularly. No v****. What else can i use?

Deaner

Reaction score
Dude, nobody even says you'll get those side effects. For god's sakes, stop funkin' worrying about the sexual side effects! In the trials, they happened to 2% of people! It seems higher on forums like this because people are more likely to post in forums like these for help if they're experiencing problems. Just go on the damn sh*t, and worry about it if it DOES happen.

G

Deaner, him speaka da truth.

2% 'suffer' from sexual side effects, that's one in fifty, and these problems subside in the majority.

No v****. What else can i use?

your fist?

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Very Helpful guys, thanks :roll:
The reason I am asking this is, I HAVE tried finasteride before and the first 6 weeks were horrible for my libido and errection functions. Like i said, I need something to assist me with the errction problem. If not My relationship will suffer.

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Is your girlfriend Aurora Snow?

G

WS6-TA said:
Very Helpful guys, thanks :roll:
The reason I am asking this is, I HAVE tried finasteride before and the first 6 weeks were horrible for my libido and errection functions. Like i said, I need something to assist me with the errction problem. If not My relationship will suffer.

Do a search here for the amino acid L-Lysine or L-Arginine I can't remember which one, but one of them in large doses helps 'downstairs'.
They are both cheap (lysine being the cheaper of the two) and avaliable at your local health store.

It is the amino acids action a precursor to Nitric Oxide that produces a similar effect to v****, but this is all from memory so I am probably getting bits wrong, so go search.

good luck

please post pictures of your progress

......er...actually scratch that last bit..

Ty

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
If Propecia was "horrible" for your erections and libido, then I wouldn't go back on it if I were you. I can see continuing with Propecia if your sexual side effects are mild. In that case, you might be able to cope with them, and they might even resolve after a while. However, if they're severe, you shouldn't be using it. Trust me.

under20

Established Member
Reaction score
hey WS6-TA

if your looking for something else than v**** use L-Arginine. Many people on propecia use this to battle the sexual side effects that they think they have and from the post I have read a majority of the people say it works great. L-Lysine is not used to combat erectile difficulties. It is used to combat some of the negative side effects of L-Arginine. If you have the herpes virus on your lips or in other areas, L-Arginine seems to activate it because it boosts blood circulation. Thus, if you do have the herpes virus, you should use L-Lysine to stop the herpes breakouts, because thats one of its benifits. If you dont have the herpes virus anywhere than just take the L-Arginine by itself, if you do have it use the L-Lysine in conjunction with the L-Arginine. For example if you take 1000mg of L-Arginine take 1000mg of L-Lysine as well. Hope this helps.

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
The first time I tried Propecia I only stayed on it for 6 weeks, in which i experienced sexual sides(low libido, weak errections). This time i am going to stay on the finasteride no matter what. I just want to battle the sides until they subside. Hopefully i will return to normal after the first 2 months.