Noticed That Hair Is Starting To Get Thin

Aware

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I can't believe this is happening honestly and I'm pretty depressed over the situation. I am 20 years old and I have noticed that my hair is diffusely thinning at the front of my head. I still have my hairline that hasn't changed but I also noticed a tiny bit of thinning at the crown as well. This has been going on for a couple of months and I just got a haircut today and noticed that my hair at the front is noticeably thinner then the top back and sides which gave me a moment of shock. I have seborrheic dermatitis and have had severe dandruff and inflammation on my scalp which also followed by lost hair when i was 14 but it stopped after a couple of months of ketaconzole shampoo and my hair was back to normal again. Now that my hair is thinning I noticed that the hairs that fall out of my scalp have a covering over the bulb which was similar to back when I was 14 and losing hair. I don't notice any hair loss on my pillow, chair, clothes, etc but after I take a shower I notice that a couple of hairs have that covering over them. I lose normal amounts of hair when taking a shower and combing my hair but my hair is still thinning somehow. Here is a picture of the hair covering. I hope that its not male pattern baldness and that its something that is treatable to regain my hair.

Attachments

• IMG_20160727_150145402.jpg
    IMG_20160727_150145402.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20160726_135949325.jpg
    IMG_20160726_135949325.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 221