Nourkrin (again, sorry...)

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok call me gullible but I've fallen for the media hype and I'm gonna give this stuff a go. I've managed to get some cheap off ebay and I'm not expecting anything so not much to lose. Couple of questions -

Does anyone know for sure this stuff is bullcrap? They do have studies backing it. Or they claim to, at least.
The stuff I've received is Nourkrin for men AND women. Is there a big difference in ingredients between these and Nourkrin Man?

Thanks

Sean68

Reaction score
Hi

im tv personality and one time bucks fizz singer cheryl baker. i used the 'nourkin hair nutrition programme' for six months and my hair is now
much thicker and more lustrous than its ever been. i would recommend this wonderful product to anyone who is in the early stages of hairloss.
i take one tablet in the morning with my macrobiotic yogurt, one at teatime and then i stick two more up my arse just before i go to bed.

Thanks, Cheryl.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thanks Cheryl that probably helped him 'make his mind up'!

Its a shame Nourkin only works 'In the land of make believe'.

Why not post some before/after pics because 'the camera never lies'

(I'm aware that 90% of you wont have a clue about what the references above are).

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
i take one tablet in the morning with my macrobiotic yogurt, one at teatime and then i stick two more up my arse just before i go to bed.

Oh my days, that's it! Macrobiotic yogurt and suppository nourkrin, I'm saved!! :D

kilgore

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
Hi

im tv personality and one time bucks fizz singer cheryl baker. i used the 'nourkin hair nutrition programme' for six months and my hair is now
much thicker and more lustrous than its ever been. i would recommend this wonderful product to anyone who is in the early stages of hairloss.

Thanks, Cheryl.

Miss Baker.

Ever since I saw your Nourkrin commercial I can't stop thinking about you. Last night I had a wet dream about you and I woke up with morning wood and believe me I haven't had one of those since I got on propecia. I dreamt I poured macrobiotic yogurt all over you and stuck Nourkrin up your little arse while pulling your thick and lustrous hair. I had a full head of hair and you were loving it. I called your number 0845 399 0022 but they wouldn't put you on the line. They just wanted to sell me more Nourkrin. :broken:

I just wanna take you to a party and have a little loving tonight. I'm gonna do my very best to please you. I'm gonna keep it going on. You know what I mean. You and me baby don't need to worry cause we got the best of life than we could look forward to. A life of great hair and great sex. I'm gonna give it up to you and set you free. I want to make a real difference to your life just like you and Nourkrin have done to mine.

I'll call you. :love:

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Thanks Cheryl that probably helped him 'make his mind up'!

Its a shame Nourkin only works 'In the land of make believe'.

Why not post some before/after pics because 'the camera never lies'

(I'm aware that 90% of you wont have a clue about what the references above are).

I'm one of the 10% who does 'know the rules of the game' 'cos 'I hear talk'

Excellent post - get an agent!

Sean68

Reaction score
kilgore said:
Sean68 said:
Hi

Thanks, Cheryl.

Miss Baker.

Ever since I saw your Nourkrin commercial I can't stop thinking about you. Last night I had a wet dream about you and I woke up with morning wood and believe me I haven't had one of those since I got on propecia. I dreamt I poured macrobiotic yogurt all over you and stuck Nourkrin up your little arse while pulling your thick and lustrous hair. I had a full head of hair and you were loving it. I called your number 0845 399 0022 but they wouldn't put you on the line. They just wanted to sell me more Nourkrin. :broken:

I just wanna take you to a party and have a little loving tonight. I'm gonna do my very best to please you. I'm gonna keep it going on. You know what I mean. You and me baby don't need to worry cause we got the best of life than we could look forward to. A life of great hair and great sex. I'm gonna give it up to you and set you free. I want to make a real difference to your life just like you and Nourkrin have done to mine.

I'll call you. :love:

baby ive been up all night thinking about what you said. look how excited i am. i managed to get a full packet up there i was so moist and i just thought you should see...

speak soon. Cheryl.

kilgore

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
baby ive been up all night thinking about what you said. look how excited i am. i managed to get a full packet up there i was so moist and i just thought you should see...

speak soon. Cheryl.

baby, you took your avatar down? :cry:

I loved it.

kilgore

Reaction score
LOL, much better, haha.
So, how's the Nourkrin treating you, man?
It is friggin expensive but if it comes with an autographed picture of Cheryl, I'm in.

Sean68

Reaction score
i get it off ebay which usually works out at about £25. theres no way id pay the full £50. im not putting any store in it really and i feel a bit daft
using it if im honest but its just a case of doing what i can whilst i can.
dutasteride isnt doing anything for me and neithers minoxidil so im just shooting
in the dark a little at the moment. ill give it six months and see what
happens though i think itd be pretty miraculous if it worked.

kilgore

Reaction score
25 quid isn't that bad and it can only help the hair. It's always good to take a supplement. It's just that it's a bit expensive for a supplement (must be some fancy fish they are grinding).

There was an american news program that did a report on different hairloss treatments. NBC Dateline's The Follicle Five. You can look for it in youtube if you're bored. They gave each of the guys a different treatment and their progress was evaluated by a derm. The guy on Viviscal (Nourkrin) didn't grow any new hair but he didn't lose anymore either. And he wasn't using anything else. That's quite impressive for just a supplement. It might be a good addition to dutasteride and minoxidil.

finasteride isn't helping me either so I'm going to add minoxidil to my regimen next month (although I should have done it a long time ago) and see how that goes and then I might add Nourkrin down the road. I will look forward to your 6 month update. Good luck, mate.