Now I'm addicted to chess.

CCS

Reaction score
I bought 18 books on chess and read 4, which I'll probably re-read to get the most out of.

Chess is fun, but I need to make sure it does not keep me from attending to my life priorities. For example, I want to build my own hyperbaric oxygen tank to sleep in and maybe regrow my hair be releasing more stem cells. Wish me luck on that.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I bought 18 books on chess and read 4, which I'll probably re-read to get the most out of.

Chess is fun, but I need to make sure it does not keep me from attending to my life priorities. For example, I want to build my own hyperbaric oxygen tank to sleep in and maybe regrow my hair be releasing more stem cells. Wish me luck on that.

I often wonder if you're a real person. Can we see a picture?

s.a.f

Reaction score
There have been pictures.

oni

Reaction score
And many a photoshop............................the good old days...

Cassin

Reaction score
genesd.jpg

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I spend a lot of time playing 10 minute blitz on a chess website. It is very fun and has many chess forums too, you can pay for other great features if you want. I'm not saying the name of the site, but it is very huge and active and begins with a c and ends with an s. My rating right now is about 1450, which is intermediate, in the middle of the bell curve of the chess addicts.

CCS, have you had much experience playing against computers?

oni

Reaction score
Bryan said:
CCS said:
I spend a lot of time playing 10 minute blitz on a chess website. It is very fun and has many chess forums too, you can pay for other great features if you want. I'm not saying the name of the site, but it is very huge and active and begins with a c and ends with an s. My rating right now is about 1450, which is intermediate, in the middle of the bell curve of the chess addicts.

CCS, have you had much experience playing against computers?

CCS is a computer program........................ :whistle:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to play chess, but I find it boring. I don't have the patience for it.

I'd rather read a book, or solve a puzzle instead.

CCS

Reaction score
Chess is a puzzle. It is a very tough puzzle.

As for computers, yes, they beat me.