now on 150mg of oral spironolactone

antonio666

Reaction score
i know i will get people telling me i am a nutter but hair means more than my life and i know that i will probably grow boobs with what i am taking ,150mg oral spironolactone and avodart every day,but if i grow tits i will wear a gyno vest,if i lose my sex drive then so be it,this worries me a lot because i love women almost as much as i love my hair,however i i value my hair more,if this fails then i do not know what but for a guy like me who is prepared to sacrifice a lot to maintain is hair ,i think i deserve to keep it

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You'll change your mind about gyno when you do get it, trust me.

Try everything else but oral spironolactone first.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
They say you need to be on 200mg spironolactone for the best results. See how it goes and if you still want to stick with it, then up it.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
When your the breast tissue starts growing and your tits are constantly aching you all day long, and you wear two t-shirts instead of one to hide your big man boobs.. at that point you will care about having gyno.

antonio666

Reaction score
your probably right gyno is a big concern for me however i have male pattern baldness 100% .
Getteing gyno is not 100% sure however it is pretty close to 100%

antonio666

Reaction score
what about this for a regimen,i guy i used to play football with is about a norwood 3 and diffuse ,i saw him at the pub at the weekend and i told him to watch me as i am taking oral spironolactone and avodart for hair loss,he said that he was on avodart as well but he takes 5.0mg ad of the stuff yes that is right 10 times the recomended dose,he also uses minoxidil foam 3 times a day and 25mg of androcur and has been on this regimen for 4 months he says he is not impotenet but he must be on that stuff,he also reckons he is regrowing is hair and reckons he will look like david hasslehoff by christmas

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
what about this for a regimen,i guy i used to play football with is about a norwood 3 and diffuse ,i saw him at the pub at the weekend and i told him to watch me as i am taking oral spironolactone and avodart for hair loss,he said that he was on avodart as well but he takes 5.0mg ad of the stuff yes that is right 10 times the recomended dose,he also uses minoxidil foam 3 times a day and 25mg of androcur and has been on this regimen for 4 months he says he is not impotenet but he must be on that stuff,he also reckons he is regrowing is hair and reckons he will look like david hasslehoff by christmas

I reckon he's wasting his money.

5.0mg dutasteride? But why? :lost:

I reckon he'll look more like a page 3 girl gone horribly wrong by Christmas...

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is your friend still on that crazy regimen antonio?

And how is your hair going now?

what is your regimen now days?

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 keep in mind that oral spironolactone is for life until something very bad happens. So its not worthy keeping a thread like this.