now on 275 of oral spironolactone and 2.5mg of dutasteride

antonio666

Reaction score
even at that dose of 2 so called big hitters ,i am losin hair at a very fast rate,what i don't understand is 2 years ago when i was not balding at all and had more DHT and test in my system ,i was doing better than i am now with drugs that are in effect at castration levels yet i lose more hair

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
GO FUK URSELF AND FUK UR DUMB f*****g ATTENTION wh*** POSTS! DUMB f*****g c***! YOU EITHER WANT US TO SAY WOW UR INSANE FOR TAKING THOSE LEVELS OF DRUGS, AND IF YOUR ACTUALLY SERIOUS I HOPE IT FEMINIZES YOU ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR DICK FALL OFF SO YOUR GENES ARE ISOLATED FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD YOU DUMB f*****g sh*t!

antonio666

Reaction score
MacAttack said:
GO FUK URSELF AND FUK UR DUMB f****ing ATTENTION wh*** POSTS! DUMB f****ing runt! YOU EITHER WANT US TO SAY WOW UR INSANE FOR TAKING THOSE LEVELS OF DRUGS, AND IF YOUR ACTUALLY SERIOUS I HOPE IT FEMINIZES YOU ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR DICK FALL OFF SO YOUR GENES ARE ISOLATED FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD YOU DUMB f****ing $#iT!
its funny that people like you have to be agressive on internet forums because if you said that to my face you would be a dead man you f*****g little arsewipe

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
You shoud add 5mg proscar :punk:

Cmone dude no hard feelings for you but grow up

That's great dosade and combo to say bye bye to your penis

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This forum is more volatile than the anger management one I visited the other day lol

Seriously Ant, do you think your accellerated hairloss could be anything to do with the high doses you are taking? I take 1mg of finasteride and my sex drive is seriously affected, for what its worth if I was you I would lower the dose to the minimum over 12 months and see where you are at that point.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny that MacAttack, of all people, accuses someone of being an attention wh***. Yeah I know, I'm one aswell and that's why I would never accuse anyone of it. If there's one person on this board whos hair (and why not face pic too since he's often said how good-looking he is) pic I'd truly wanna see, it's antonio666. Funny nickname for a catholic btw :) .

RaginDemon

Reaction score
do 5mg a day dude, that will help

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
MacAttack said:
GO FUK URSELF AND FUK UR DUMB f****ing ATTENTION wh*** POSTS! DUMB f****ing runt! YOU EITHER WANT US TO SAY WOW UR INSANE FOR TAKING THOSE LEVELS OF DRUGS, AND IF YOUR ACTUALLY SERIOUS I HOPE IT FEMINIZES YOU ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR DICK FALL OFF SO YOUR GENES ARE ISOLATED FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD YOU DUMB f****ing $#iT!
WTF? :jackit:

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 have you thought about your testosterone levels checkup?

G

I can't believe you're taking 275 mg of oral spironolactone a day. That is ridiculous. And so is the 2.5 mg a day of dutasteride. Are you purposefully trying to grow breasts? Eliminating all your dht and lowering your testosterone levels will certainly give you a good shot at doing so. Really hard to believe. I'm going to assume that you're taking generic dutasteride and spironolactone. Even so, that'd run at least $2000 a year in the US, and I imagine even more expensive in the UK.

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
1) Drop the spironolactone, seriously.
2) Decrease Dutasteride dosis to 0.5mg a day. Do you want neurological damage? (not proven).
3) Add a good topical like Minoxidil with a high percentage Minoxidil.

Sean68

Reaction score
antonio i do prefer your approach to some people on here who say stuff like, 'im gonna start using 10 squirts of tricomin instead of 6 that should do the trick' or 'wow this gentle nettle shampoo im using on wednesdays is really helping!' just...be careful. i dont know about the medical specifics of it all but i do know that you cant use all this stuff forever even if it starts working.

antonio666

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
antonio i do prefer your approach to some people on here who say stuff like, 'im gonna start using 10 squirts of tricomin instead of 6 that should do the trick' or 'wow this gentle nettle shampoo im using on wednesdays is really helping!' just...be careful. i dont know about the medical specifics of it all but i do know that you cant use all this stuff forever even if it starts working.
yes i agreee with you sean,taking these drugs forever will be hard,but i gotta try something

antonio666

Reaction score
IBM,what is the point of me getting a testosterone and DHT test done,i mean even if it says that my DHT is now super low and my test is also low ,i am still going bald so it makes no difference,i honestly beleive that i have no chance of responding to any of these drugs that i put into my body

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
IBM,what is the point of me getting a testosterone and DHT test done,i mean even if it says that my DHT is now super low and my test is also low ,i am still going bald so it makes no difference,i honestly beleive that i have no chance of responding to any of these drugs that i put into my body

Dont you have curiosity at least? What if you're DHT levels and testosterone are normal or high?