NOW Prostrate Health

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this supplement? I know alone it won't help but maybe someone has used as an adjunct?

Krill, Pygeum, Pumpkin Seed or Black Current Oil?

If anyone has seen help with any of these as an adjunct, please let me know :)

findmyhair

Reaction score
not tried it mate, but from what ive read only pumkin seed in that batch might do anything. You had results yet?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
"NOW Prostrate Health"?? What is it, a sedative that knocks you out and puts you to sleep?

Oh, _now_ I get what you mean! You mean "NOW Prostate Health", which is a horse of a different color! (A single extra consonant can make a big difference, can't it? :) )

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes it has all the items that my research and some clinical tests, have said should help

Saw palmetto EXTRACT (not the powder, has 85-95% fatty acids)
pumpkin seed oil (1,000 mg, high amount)
Phytosterols (Plant Sterols) (with Beta-Sitosterol)
nettle
Turmeric
Green Tea Extract
Flax Seed Lignan Extract
Zinc
Resveratrol

I'm going to add DIM in high amounts and see if that helps.

Jacob

Reaction score
How about this one:

USPlus® Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) CO2 DeepExtract™ (fruit) [std. to 85%-95% total fatty acids and sterols (272 mg)]

320 mg

Graminex® Flower Pollen Extract™ (Secale cereale L.)

252 mg

AprèsFlex™ (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. to 20% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) (14 mg)]

70 mg

Pumpkin seed oil (Cucurbita pepo) extract [standardized to 85% total fatty acids (170 mg)]

200 mg

Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) extract (root)

240 mg

Pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract (bark)

100 mg

Lycopene [from natural tomato extract (fruit)]

10 mg

Phytosterol Complex [std. to 59% free total sterols (400 mg) and 26.6% free beta-sitosterol (180 mg)]

678 mg

Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend
HMRlignanâ„¢ Norway spruce (Picea abies) (knot wood) and ActiFlaxâ„¢ Flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) (seed) lignans extracts

20.15 mg

Boron (from boron citrate, aspartate, glycinate)

3 mg

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplem...-with-ApresFlex-and-Standardized-Lignans.html

Jacob

Reaction score
It's supposed to be good..but obviously more expensive. There's more info on their webpage..or their magazine if you can get a hold of it.