Nu Hair regrowth products/DHT blockers?

AoR

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
So every time I'm CVS I notice those Nu Hair products in the Rogaine section. I can't help but be a tad curious. Anyone had experience using them, or at least using products with similar ingredients?

I've checked out their website:
http://www.nuhairproducts.com/

They seem to emphasize using all their products at once, so I can't help but wonder if it's just a money-grab.

AoR

Reaction score
Haha, yea that's what I figured. Luckily I'm way to poor to try anything that fishy. Still anyone actually give it a shot?

AoR

Reaction score
As I said before, I have no intention of actually trying it, I'm just curious if anyone ever has!

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you have no intention of ever using it then why are you curious to see who else has used it? And no you didn't say before that you had no intention of using it.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At second glance at their product they do have a topical, with some topical ingredients that I would recommend using for hair loss such as Saw Palmetto, Nettles, Pumpkin seed, & Jojoba is also good to remove sebum build up.. But I believe when you look at all the ingredients as a whole it's just targeted to help with halt thinning, but not really much with hair loss...thus the name of the label "NuHair Thinning Hair Serum." I wouldn't recommend this product for hair loss because if you look at the site they list the "key ingredients" as "He Shou Wu, Biotin, & Panthenol" which is mainly used for cosmetic and/or thickening purposes.

If you read some of the reviews on amazon you can see that most of the reviewers are female who have had success with this product for hair thinning.

NuHair Thinning Hair Serum, for Men & Women

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"I tried Minoxidil without researching the product and how it works. Since it causes increased blood flow to the scalp, it also causes more DHT to flow to the scalp which causes more hair to fall out. My hair was literally flying off my scalp but I was afraid to stop using it because supposedly you will have major shedding if you stop after you start. However, I started taking the Nu Hair DHT Blocker and within 2 weeks my hair stopped shedding. I am no longer taking Minoxidil and my hair is NOT falling out. The other products in this kit are definitely causing my hair to grow back faster and thicker and some of the thinning areas are filling in. I've only been taking this for about a month but several people have commented about my hair filling back in and they didn't even know I was taking anything. This is a legitimate product for a bargain price and I would recommend it to anyone looking to help with losing their hair. I am not a spokes person for this product who is trying to trick anyone into buying it, I'm just a happy consumer. Can't wait to see the results 6 months from now." - Joshua (Testimonial from amazon)

Natrol Nuhair Men's 30 Day Kit

Does seem to help with halt hair loss in this case...

Honestly man this one's a toss up in my eyes. It's up to you whether or not you want to try it...but if you try it and it doesn't work that doesn't mean you should write off using all natural products. I am a strong believer in using natural ingredients to stop hair loss.