Nutrifolica

Silverfox

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been using Nutrifolica shampoo and topical for 14 months now and am getting close to cutting it put of my regimen as I think it is a waste of money for all it is doing (not much). It has all the right ingredients, but who knows in what amounts!! Any opinions from experience on the Nutrifolica system?

By the way I have tried to envoke my 6 month guarantee as I don't think Nutrifolica has done anything for me, but they have been ignoring my multiple e-mails. A tell-tale sign that it is a scam????????

Thanks,

Silver

oni

Reaction score
Sorry if they don't stick to the "6-month guarantee" then that should tell you something............................. :shakehead:

How bad is your hairloss??

Silverfox have you tried Finasteride? it's a proven hairloss treatment.......

If your hairloss is not too bad you could try just using the finasteride with maybe some Nizoral shampoo..................but if you need more regrowth, you will need to add Minoxidil in the form of rogaine foam, kirkland minoxidil, etc.......................

Hope this helps.................................................

G

I tried nutrifolica. Still spray it on today to finish the rest of the bottle. I will not buy more. I really dont think its doing anything. At first it smelt really nice, and using alone, you can almost feel it absorbing nicely into the scalp with a slight refreshing cool tingling.

I think its really good for healing, itching, cleaning the scalp. Im sure it also helps with regrowth. But my guess is that its really mild. I would think it would work great for people who have a good hairline, and want something to maintain it. Or to keep your hair growing, i think it might help that.