NW7: Will a transplant help?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I was recently in a store trying out clothes and saw the back of my head and it made me depressed. My hair looks like the bald dude on the right:
291m0ww.png

As you can see, there is not much hair left. Obviously, I would not go for a grown out hair look, I would keep it almost shaved. Will a FUE surgery remove the horseshoo wreath of baldness? I am guessing not.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you won't go for a consultation, they'll give you a good idea of what they can do. Usually zero charge and go to a few hair transplant clinics, you should be embarrassed. If I was you, I would go all out. Get facial hair to cover crown, get as many flipping grafts you can get out of what's left of your hair. Body hair can be even better than facial. Fred seems to of went to an amazing clinic, I know that's in another country but who cares. If you're not happy, do something about it.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may have good donor. See if you're a viable candidate by a visit to a surgeon. You say you would keep it buzzed and add in SMP as well. That's feasible.

Troll the surgeon by saying will you please move my entire wreath and give me this. That's bad a$$. You won't even have to keep shaving your sides.

1411433151867_wps_19_1008238_10152817879183313.jpg

Scandinavian_guy

Reaction score
Why could body hairs be better than facial hairs? I thought the latter would be more dense, grow longer and look more like head hairs?

shookwun

Reaction score
Ever though about getting your temple points and sides reinforced/constructed with a hair transplant then wearing a peice?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Due to society's prejudice against pieces, they are not an option for me.

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
If you get a strip hair transplant, you can look like the dude on the left.