Nymrod' s Story

Nymrod

Reaction score
Hello,

sorry for my bad english but i'm italian and not so skilled with this!

I' m 23, i started to notice some changes in my hair in 2005 (maybe at the end 2004) but at the time i didn' t care so much; I decided to treat my Androgenetic Alopecia in May 2006, after a dermatological control, starting with propecia 1mg daily. Since 4 months I added oral spironolactone to my routine cause I'm sure that only finasteride can' t solve my problem on the front (i have some thinning in all my top head too).
What i could expect from this kind of treatment? Did someone of you take very good result in terms of maintenance/regrowht following a similar regimen?

Thanks for your help!

Nymrod

G

Check out the story of "Socks", he is on OS as well and has got awesome results on it. What dosage are you taking? I am also thinking about adding it to my regimen though I am gonna go for Finasteride first.

Nymrod

Reaction score
hello!

I started with 50mg, now I'm on 100mg daily, splitted in 50 + 50 (morning and night). I noticed good regrowth on temples, they filled in with shorts thin hair but i think they' re thickeningand growing. I know Sock's story, he's almost a legend in this forum :)
Did you see any sock' s photo pre-spironolactone? If a cure is helpful for someone, this not mean it' s helpful for everyone, ir depends on Androgenetic Alopecia pattern and response... do you think 100mg are enough, or i have to increase to 200mg?

beaner

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Check out the story of "Socks", he is on OS as well and has got awesome results on it. What dosage are you taking? I am also thinking about adding it to my regimen though I am gonna go for Finasteride first.

I wouldn't say that Socks is an awesome example of anything...the dude never had a hairloss problem to begin with....and Socks if you read this, no offense meant, but you don't.