Obama just another puppet.

HughJass

Reaction score
urggh... don't bother. Infowars bollocks.

'youth brigades', mutterings of a 'new world order', supposed illuminati symbols superimposed over the whitehouse while Mr Jones (the people's journalist) puts the powers that be on notice using nothing more than a megaphone and a seemingly endless list of cliches about liberty.

my eyes have been opened! :roll:

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
Aussie - that's exactly what THEY want you to think. THEY intend to make sure their existance and schemes sound crazy and irrational. THEY know you, THEY are everywhere and everyone.

Ermm, just kidding. Although I wish the Illuminati did exist, I'd join them if I could. Would be a fun hobby being part of a secret society bent on world domination.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hammy070 said:
Aussie - that's exactly what THEY want you to think. THEY intend to make sure their existance and schemes sound crazy and irrational. THEY know you, THEY are everywhere and everyone.

And those funny noises you hear occasionally while talking on the telephone? It is THEY who are listening in, on a secret phone-tap. And while you're watching TV, the TV is also watching YOU. THEY have a secret camera installed. And those funny creaking noises you hear in the house as you're lying in bed, trying to get to sleep -- oh my God, don't even get me started... they're EVERYWHERE.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Alex Jones is hilarious, anyone that pisses of the elites gets props from me. I think he makes some valid points. I find it hard to swallow everything he says, but it's a good thing to have people like him around, full of self righteous anger, I love it :)

Might watch this link tonight, already know what he'll say about Obama, but Democracy is a sham, always has been, and no different in the Uk. Politics rarely changes anything.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Democracy is a sham, always has been
Totally.

I think a lot of people have reached a certain point of awareness... I'd compare it to a pet mouse that's being kept in a very large cage, with lots of maze-like passages and rooms and lots of toys and distractions in it.

No matter how big or fun the environment might be, there's that point where the mouse, after a certain amount of playful racing around and exploring, suddenly realizes... "oh sh*t, I'm in a f*cking cage."

And realize that the food they eat, the things they do, and the information they consume are all controlled by powers that be, hands from above...

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any idea what it might have been like to be a war age male during WW2? Vietnam?

Sorry, but what we're going through now is nothing new.

Democracy might not be the "best" - but what is?

I think the peaceful hand over of power from W. to Obama is a model for the world to see. More countries should follow this model. When your time is up, you hand over power, and let someone else try their hand.

Every president has had a tumultuous time in office. Obama's been in for barely a few months and already everyone's jumping ship.

The plague wiped out 2/3 of the entire European population, trust me, the world has seen MUCH worse than what we're going through now.

Give it a chance.