Obtaining Proscar

scampbel33

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this hair loss thing, but have been reading a lot of the posts on hairloss. I recently went and saw a doctor about my hair loss and he prescribed propecia. I made a comment to him about a prescription for procscar so that I did not have to pay as much money. He said that he could lose his job if he did that, but said that if I could find someone to prescribe it to me he would go that route if he were me. He agreed that it was cheaper. I need to find some way to get proscar, and I am afraid of buying online because I have heard a lot of stories about people who try to buy online and get bad pills or fake pills. If any one knows of how I can get proscar down here in Orlando, FL please let me know.

Shawn

wash25

Reaction score
I actually found it for sale online from a Canadian site, but I have the same worries as you, as far as its authenticity. If anyone has any experience purchasing it online, can you let me know if it worked out alright? I can't obtain a prescription for it here, so that's really my only option.

Also, the site mentioned nothing about hair loss when discussing the uses for proscar. All it talked about was enlarged prostate so.......PLEASE HELP COME ON I'M GROWING BALD.