Odd question - finasteride/sperm related

sucks2bme

Reaction score
So I started taking proscar cut in 1/4ths about 1.5 months ago. About 2 weeks into the treatment I started to notice that my sperm was coming out a little weird. Its normal looking for the most part but there are like little chunks in there that look kind of like dried up sperm or something. It looks kind of like glue that is drying up. It feels a little weired when coming out but it doesnt hurt or anything. Has anyone else experienced this? Should i be worried? I recently started splitting the pills into 5ths but its still the same. What i find a little weird also is that I took propecia about 3 years ago for about 3 months and stoped taking it but i never had this happen. Any thoughts?? Thx

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey suckey, I have personally never had that happen, but my guess is that it will pass like many of the other sexually and non sexually related sides from finasteride. If by say 9 months or so it is still doing that then you should probably check it out, but for now just wait it out and see what happens.

bombscience

Reaction score
finasteride did alter the appearance of my ejaculate for a while, but everything normalized after 3 months or so. proabably just hormones balancing themselves out.

KK

Reaction score
I've experinenced similar thing. but now it disappeared. I am in my 4th month treatment.]

Cheers

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Probably those were pockets of crud that had built up in your prostate over the years. The thinning of your spooge probably dislodged those chunks of choad when you started on the propecia. So its probably a good thing, a purging of your prostate.