Offensive Hurricane Irma Coverage By Media

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watched CNBC coverage of hurricane Irma on Saturday. During the worst part of the storm, there were senior news anchors sitting in AIR CONDITIONED rooms, who were white men.

In the MIDDLE of the WORST part of HURRICANE Irma, they sent a SMALL ASIAN woman to cover it. She was standing behind a HUGE TREE THAT GOT DESTROYED, and had roots displayed., covering the event on Saturday morning. They (white male reporters in an air conditioned news studio) tell her to be safe, and take precautions (Senior anchor, sitting in air conditioned chair tells her this).

Just when I think it cannot get worse, it does get better. During the later part of the storm, they send an African American woman to cover the storm for the rest of the day. In their defense, the storm is not as bad.

The WORST, most UNPOLITICALLY CORRECT, happens at night, when the storm is getting WORSE due to nightime.

The LAST person they sent covering the STORM at night, in DANGEROUS winds, is an older AFRICAN American MALE, who is A NORWOOD FOUR, and BALDING. While this is happened, Anderson Cooper is in a Shelter reporting the event at the same time. The BALDING African American male is blown off SCREEN (NO LIE). Anderson Cooper is getting his FULL HEAD OF HAIR STYLED, AND MAKEUP DONE! What the F*** PEOPLE!

HAIR LOSS TALK COMMUNITY, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS MEDIA COVERAGE?

Last edited:

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-9-13_15-31-43.png

Sorry, made me think of family guy.

Why tf is this in white font?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63580
Sorry, made me think of family guy.

Why tf is this in white font?

It was just SAD MEDIA IRMA coverage.

And I really think they were trying to GET RID OF THE BALD BLACK GUY (sorry @blackg, no offense!).

While Anderson Cooper was getting his hair styled, in an air conditioned shelter, the BLACK guy was blowing
off the TV screen (they did a split view).

Did anybody tell the black guy to be safe, and run for SHELTER?? NO, THEY DID NOT.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll DRINK to that. Just not with BILL COSBY.

I'm afraid I'll be RAPED and IN A COMA the next day.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a picture of me covering Hurricane IRMA

As people can see, being a balding person, NOBODY wants you any more.

They're sending me into the storm.