Oh my GOD - Growing tits on finasteride

G

I'm not sure if it's because of the finasteride, but my girlfriends has noticed her tits betting bigger, so have I in fact.

This is not a joke, I am serious. Because she is taking in my juices does this mean that finasteride can affect tit growth in a women.

I think she is addicted to finasteride as well. she just can't stop blowing me.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have before and after pictures you could show us so that we could take a scientific and objective look at the issue?

Thanks.

G

perhaps her tits just look bigger in comparison to you penis, as the latter shrinks due to Finasreride?

Dr Ty

The Gardener

Reaction score
I think that for ANY of us to make any kind of an informed judgement, you are going to have to send us some pictures.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Agreed. Might want to send in full body nude pictures for, you know, scientific advancement. We will get to the bottom of this!

D.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Make sure to post her sister's ones also

The Gardener

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Agreed. Might want to send in full body nude pictures for, you know, scientific advancement. We will get to the bottom of this!

Speaking of bottom, how's her ***? Any additional J Lo-ness showing up there as a result of the finasteride ingestion? Make sure to include a few pics of the booty so we can rule this in or out definitively.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow we need to marketing this as a breast enlargement therapy! Women just need to start swallowing down loads from guys on propecia! Finally a way for both girls and guys to get something out of the propecia, in more ways than one!

G

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your thoughts on this matter. Luckily I did start to take pictures of her tits when I started on my course of finasteride. Not because I was some dirty perv, but I just wanted to keep a record to see if there would be any difference..

I am glad I did because those two little tits that were once there have now matured into fully fledged breasts. I think there is certainly a case for some scientific research into breast enlargement and finasteride for women. I suggest that it should be taken oraly at least 5 times a week. That's the dose she is currently getting.

Tynan, your point about my penis getting smaller. It's the opposite. It has actually got bigger, or her head has got smaller. No way.... Her tits get bigger but her head get's smaller.

This is f*****g freaky.... i'm outa here

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I would also have to agree that we are going to have to see some picts to get an accurate diagnosis. We also should defintiley get some pictures of her sisters as well so as to see if anything like this would run in the family or if it is just by chance.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I work out...so wouldn't this technically be a good thing for pecs?

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose if they didnt look like womens tits. I think many of us here work out but I know for myself Pecs and tits are two different looks. Pecs should not look all fatty they should look muscular, at least in my opinion. Although if I did grow tits I may not be able to leave my house all day, well at least until the novelty of it wears off.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Propecia works...claims "Martin from Indiana"

fgf.bmp

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think tynan is correct.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I love how you put in a flashlight showcasing his tits.