Oh no...

HairMe

Reaction score
hey guys. I hate to say this but is it possible that I am going thru a shed again? I had quite a regrowth from the big3 after 4th months. it used to be a few hair loss when I apply minoxidil. But currently when I comb my hair, lots of small tiny hairs fall. is it possible that this is the second shed? as I am now in the 5th months already.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
yes dont worry and have faith they will come back stronger, also months October and novemeber are heavy shed months.

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
^ very true. been on big three for past 9 months or so. Just begun to have some serious seasonal shedding this month. I think it also happens around the beginning of spring.

peterpaul_02

Reaction score
Ehhh...my hair looks like poop too...I am 4 1/2 months into propecia and a month into rogaine foam (I use nizoral every 3 days) I thought I was starting to see things turn a little bit 2 weeks ago. I was hanging out without a cap and thinking my hair was looking thicker. But I went through a shed about a week ago.....and crash. I know everyone says hold on and I am. I think positive thinking goes a long way, but looking in the mirror is disheartening. I am also scared to get a hair cut, I've let me hair grow for the past 3 months, its really long. Maybe thats part of the reason it doesnt look so good right now. Im just scared to see it after a hair cut. Im hoping to see some light in the next couple months. My front has taken a beating from sheds. They say that DHT strikes that area the hardest in the front so maybe those sheds are a good thing. Would you say month 4 and 5 are the months you want to dig a hole in the ground and not come out? Keep you updated.

HairMe

Reaction score
thanks guys for the replies.

Lost more and more those tiny hairs when combing. I was kinda reminded of the first shed that i had. Lost more than 50 when applying minoxidil. Though the hair shed currently is thin and tiny, I believe if I lost too much of them, I'm going back to square one again.
:freaked2: