oil of oregano.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
does anyone here use oil of oregano for their scalp? i've been reading it's good for scalp health.

mathphd1

Reaction score
question

I am new and I have been searching the women's postings and they do not seem to be very active. I have recently started using a new product which was just launched is the US and I was wondering if you have tried it? I have searched the forum and have not found any instance of it. The product is called Showbon. From the literature, and speaking with their reps, I have been told that product will regrow thinning hair. All products have this claim,however, they are offering a money back guarantee. I have just started using this so I am hopeful as no woman likes to lose her hair. Any help is greatly appreciated.

CCS

Reaction score
I don't know. i thought I read someone say it was good, so i bought some. if nothing else, at least it smells good and makes me want go eat italian pizza. maybe I should where it my hair, walk up to a pretty women, and ask her if i may take her out to a good pizza place.

the oregano oil, not the showbon

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I don't know. i thought I read someone say it was good, so i bought some. if nothing else, at least it smells good and makes me want go eat italian pizza. maybe I should where it my hair, walk up to a pretty women, and ask her if i may take her out to a good pizza place.

:shock:

goingoinbutnotgone

Established Member
Reaction score
Some essential oils really do stop hair loss and encourage A LITTLE regrowth. Here is what I use. Get a carrier oils like jojoba or grapeseed or emu. Then get quality oils (like from Young living oils). Get Rosemary, lavender, clary sage and cedarwood. Put a small amount of the carrier oils in your palm, then add 1 drop of each of the aforementioned oils. Then simply rub it on the scalp. Once per day. Sheds will stop within a week!

Just try it!

So

Established Member
Reaction score
You seem to be very sure about essential oils, but I have to ask are you sure its not the Finasteride?

CCS

Reaction score
I read the study with those oils in it. It did not work for everyone. It was about a 50% response rate like minoxidil.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's the cost like for these oils?

CCS

Reaction score
not much. maybe $10 for 2 ounces on average.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
"maybe I should where it my hair, walk up to a pretty women, and ask her if i may take her out to a good pizza place."

You could probably get one straight in the sack then with the new foam!

DAPP

Reaction score
showbon

I have been using showbon for a year, my hair is growing in the middle of my head ( it was almost depleted of hair), I do not see much difference in the front, although some of my friends say it has grown a little, I really can not say if it has. I met in person the guy who promotes the product and he really has regrown hair but I can not tell you if it was caused by the product. He did say it took longer than the product's website advertises.