Ok guys, im new and could really use some advice

nickleplate

Reaction score
hey guys, im 21. well my whole life ive kinda had a weird hair line, even since i was little ive always had a pretty dramatic widows peak. well recently ive started thinking that maybe its starting to get worse. ive been reading up alot and im not sure if im ready to start on Propecia or minoxidil yet. what im wondering this this:

have any of you guys heard of "resthairation" or "haircycle" those shampoos/conditioners that have a bunch of supplements in them, that say they can help you re-grow hair? Has anyone on here ever tried them or something like them? do they even work or is it all BS?

what i want to do is start taking something whether its those 2 products i listed above or maybe something else, and see if i get even a slight improvement, that way if i do i know for sure that im losing my hair and i can get on more serious meds.

if not one of the 2 products i listed above are there any others out there you guys have heard of that work? I could really use your advice with this i feel pretty lost