Okay to skip foam for 3 days?

Paul M

Reaction score
I just started the propecia/minoxidil/nizoral trio a couple weeks ago and I've been applying the foam twice daily to the all of the thinning areas on the top of my head. I have a trip coming up where I'll be sharing a room with 3 others for a 3-day weekend.

Is it okay to just take the propecia on those days and leave the foam at home or will skipping those doses of minoxidil (would amount to 5 because I'd apply it at night after returning home) have a negative impact? I wouldn't think skipping 3 days would be a big deal but can anyone here lend some insight from personal experience?

Any info would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks.

beaner

Reaction score
I've gone days at a time without applying minoxidil simply out of laziness to go to the store and get some. It had absolutely no negative impact on my hair.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
you dont think you would atleast be able to apply the foam at night right before bed.? I just went on vacation for a week and had to share a room with other people and its really easy to use foam with noone seeing since it dries so fast. I even used in the AM with no problems.

Paul M

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad skipping it for a few days won't cause any real setbacks because I wasn't too keen on the idea of bringing the foam on the trip.

Cassin

Reaction score
Re: Thanks

Paul M said:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm glad skipping it for a few days won't cause any real setbacks because I wasn't too keen on the idea of bringing the foam on the trip.

Not only won't it cause setbacks, but I believe it helps.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Thanks

I agree that it's good to take breaks from medication. I've gone as long as one week without minoxidil and have been fine.