Old pictures

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
How many of you get sad when you look at old pics of when your hair was glorious?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
erm probably everyone?!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not me, my hair was never that glorious. But I still had it, so yeah... I know what you mean.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i still have the same hair i had ten years ago..........if i squint my eyes enough :woot:

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i always refer to my hair being "luscious" when i look at old photos... followed by depression....

ali777

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the answer is. I'm fitter and healthier now compared to 3-4 years ago. All my friends are getting fat, but I went the opposite way, I lost weight.

When I look at old pictures, I feel proud of myself that I lost more than 20kg. However, I also realise I'm getting old. I don't really care about my hair anymore, I think hair is a representation of getting old and that's why I had issues with my receding hairline.

Oh well.. It's not so bad, I feel young at heart. Besides, I'm only 30 and I have a few more years to mess about.

ali777

Reaction score
dudemon said:
Old pics suck indeed - especially highschool! Anyways, nobody can look young forever.

Nahhh... I don't really care that much for my high school days. I prefer my uni days, that was much more fun!!!

I wasn't the wildest student in my course (major for Americans), but I still have tons of stories to tell... High school was fun as well, but there is a limit to how much one can misbehave in his/her parents house.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
We should post then and now pictures and have ourselves a good cry.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
my temples started receding when i was 14 so I have to look at some pretty old photos to find perfect hair but if I could have my hair like that again I'd be a happy boy.