Ollieyoufool's Story - (19 / and losing it.)

ollieyoufool

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I noticed this year that I'm going bald. I started noticing it around my temples and it looks like its around my crown too. I've always looked quite a bit older than I am, and now instead of getting "Oh you look 25" when I'm really 16, I'm getting "Oh you look 35" when I'm not even twenty... Its quite a bit to handle. I've always had bad problems with psoriasis on my scalp, so I use head and shoulders which seems to keep it under control. I stopped using it as much when I noticed my hair going. I wash my hair about three times a week or so with it, the other times I rinse really well, and I always condition. Lately I've stopped using it all together and instead chose "Nexxus" from walmart and it seems to be equally good at keeping the psoriasis away. I noticed tonight that my crown was starting to look like a big hole, when I was looking at something in my mouth in the mirror. I'm really starting to worry about what I should do. I started growing my hair out a while ago to keep it covering my temples but this new spot around my crown is starting to bother me. However I don't know if its been like this for quite some time or just recently.