OMG, TODAY I LOST 85% OF MY HAIRS !!!!

hairface

Reaction score
I think I have lost 85 000 hairs this morning in the shower or maybe 85.. but it was most likely a high volume :cry:

PLEASE GOD STOP THAT minoxidil SHED !

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You got off lucky i once lost my marbles in the shower

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick, but what is the purpose of these "freaking out" threads? They don't seem to serve any constructive purpose and really only clog up the forums and push other, more constructive content down.

Deaner

Reaction score
Let's go over this once again. This is a support forum. For some, the only support they need at one point or another is just to vent, as they really have no questions, they already know the answers to any questions they could ask. Sometimes just voicing what's on your mind is great therapy.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i agree deaner. that's basically what i use this for now, that and helping support others who freak out or have questions, since i think i know all i need to about hairloss.

hang in there man, everyone has days where a lot more fall out than usual. If hair loss treatment were and easy and quick fix, everyone would do it, and there would be a lot less balding people out there right now. its a rollercoaster. stay strong.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree with both Deaner and Social_drinker. it's good to voice it out but seriously there are a shitload of freakin out threads. but once again this is a support forum.. hmm..

and seriously man DONT COUNT HAIRS! that just intensifies the worrying and when u worry you think ur losing hair even when ur not.