on propecia, but what else?

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
been on propecia for a month now and my hair is still like sh*t. i know it takes a while but my hair is thin at the front and plus i have a bad receeding line! if i was able to thicken up my hairline then i know my hair would look a lot lot better! does anyone know what i should add? i was thinkin of adding spironolactone for my hairline but as there are too many options i dont know whats best.

p.s. i am in the uk so does anyone know where i could get spironolactone from? and if holland and barret sell Methylsulfanomethane (MSM)? eg, do they brand it under another name?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have to wait a long while to see max effects of Propecia i mean many on this site will tell you to not look in the mirror for 12 months then once that time has come to look in the mirror and evaluate the situation,but if i was you i would wait atleast another 3-4months an if things arent getting better to add another product to your regimen.
spironolactone is a good choice if you want to holt your hairloss but if your worried about your hairline you might want to try minoxidil.