one more question for my research.please help...

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
i had this weired problem from when i took my finasteride and dutas.
problem is when i was before treatment i had shed everywhere but when i took close look on shed hair it has bulb on in it's end but you can feel the diameter of the bulb by touching it.and by the way without reigme my hair was crap ..all of the hair got bulb but they are at miniaturization condition and in seems to be white bulb..

and from a balding blog site i found this

The white bulbs are likely sebum, a remnant of your oil gland that happened to come out with your hair. The darker bulb just came out without the sebum..

but here they linked with miniaturization but after regime some hair would go thin condition even you had some great dark hair ..

but my question is. if the thick hair having a darker bulb what would you say. is it going from telogen phase to anagen phase .

white bulb is with sebum so it has bitten by DHT ?? .

(still experienceing shed on front and back. in front side thin hairs are falling at a rate of 2~5/day.in side 5~12/day some are thick and thin on its end.)

what is the difference between white and dark bulb technically with any proof
please answer my question bro and sisters...he he heeeeeeee..

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
one more question here please answer this

Excess cholesterol in the scalp can lead to an increase in the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase which is then converted to DHT..

is it true ?????????????????????????

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
one more question here please answer this

Excess cholesterol in the scalp can lead to an increase in the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase which is then converted to DHT..

is it true ?????????????????????????