One of my friends is engaged...

CCS

Reaction score
He met a woman online, has known her 3 months, and now is engaged to get married soon. And he is saving sex for marriage, and boasts that he has been celibate for 2 years now.

He says the problem with premarital sex is it does not respect the woman's body, and that the man is happy only when he has sex, and not when he does not have sex, which wrecks the relationship. I asked him how it would be any different after marriage. He said relationships should not be about getting something from someone else. Instead, he will put in 100% even if she does not.

I don't know if he is hooked at the thought that a super pretty woman will later be his, or if he is able to forgo sex because she is not pretty. But he says the reason is his love of Jesus Christ.

But until then, he is the financial provider in that relationship, and believes the man is supposed to bring home the bacon and the woman is supposed to be a home maker. I agree if a man expects a woman to make him dinner all the time, he better pay for dates. But I'd never want to live that way. I can do my own laundry and cook, and would not want a woman to do that for me. I feel really wierd if it is not equal, and I get offended is a woman won't date me unless I pay for her.

I'm pretty sure I could get plenty of dates if I paid for them, instead of just for myself. I'm sure some guys on here wish they could be in my position. But if I have to pay someone to hang out with me, then I don't think they are in my inner circle. So what is the point then? If I'm going to pay for sex, I might as well not give that person my heart. I'll only give my heart to someone who gives me hers to, as evidenced at least by her being willing to hang out with me even when she is not paid to do so.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
maybes it better man brings home money

Bacon pig go bad vary quick

this post make CCS sounds like he talk to selfs two much

maybes CCS retardeds in heads

maybes minoxs leech in two CCS brain

Bekim speaks to doctor in Albania

minoxs not god

fins not god

duts not god

Bekim :(

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Bekim said:

minoxs not god

fins not god

duts not god

it was funny first, but could someone ban this troll now?

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
Bekim said:

minoxs not god

fins not god

duts not god

it was funny first, but could someone ban this troll now?

maybes you english not god likes Bekim

maybes yous man love of CCS

this why Bekim fixes yours name two shemale

maybes yous Romanium gypsy witch

try turns Bekim in two troll

this not works gypsy witch

Bekim wears luckey goat feet ha!

Bekim :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:
He met a woman online, has known her 3 months, and now is engaged to get married soon. And he is saving sex for marriage, and boasts that he has been celibate for 2 years now.

He says the problem with premarital sex is it does not respect the woman's body, and that the man is happy only when he has sex, and not when he does not have sex, which wrecks the relationship. I asked him how it would be any different after marriage. He said relationships should not be about getting something from someone else. Instead, he will put in 100% even if she does not.

I don't know if he is hooked at the thought that a super pretty woman will later be his, or if he is able to forgo sex because she is not pretty. But he says the reason is his love of Jesus Christ.

But until then, he is the financial provider in that relationship, and believes the man is supposed to bring home the bacon and the woman is supposed to be a home maker. I agree if a man expects a woman to make him dinner all the time, he better pay for dates. But I'd never want to live that way. I can do my own laundry and cook, and would not want a woman to do that for me. I feel really wierd if it is not equal, and I get offended is a woman won't date me unless I pay for her.

I'm pretty sure I could get plenty of dates if I paid for them, instead of just for myself. I'm sure some guys on here wish they could be in my position. But if I have to pay someone to hang out with me, then I don't think they are in my inner circle. So what is the point then? If I'm going to pay for sex, I might as well not give that person my heart. I'll only give my heart to someone who gives me hers to, as evidenced at least by her being willing to hang out with me even when she is not paid to do so.
Hoppi :) , what do you think about all this?

HughJass

Reaction score
CCS said:

He's abstaining from sex with a woman because he loves a man?

He's obviously confused about a lot of things in life. I think we can add his sexual preference to the list.

cuebald

Reaction score
Out of all my mates, the one who easily scores the most women isn't really that into sex. He has girls coming onto him at the pub, all our female friends have tried to get with him, but he just isn't really interested.

Good looks are wasted on him :mrgreen: but yeah, some guys just aren't that big on it. Perhaps he has low Testosterone levels (still has a thick NW1 too)

s.a.f

Reaction score
^ Sounds like he can choose to be fussy.