Only 3 weeks since I started and I got great results

Captainx

Reaction score
Hi all,
I started to shed hair when I was around 23, the barber used to tell me that I am losing hair and so did my friends, at first I didn't pay attention to those early warnings, I guess because I didn't notice it in the mirror, but it wasn't until 2 months ago that I saw it for my self, I went to the barber and cut my hair short and was surprised to see it happening in the crown, in the next month I started to notice my hair getting really bad in the whole top area, so that got me moving to do something about it, especially that my own father was bald when he reached 28, (I am 26)

Anyway after all the research that one does, and only after 3-4 weeks of starting on my regime I noticed awesome results, by the 3rd week my hair stopped falling, by the 4th week, my hair started to grow rapidly and got really thick, I was amazed at the results, I guess I am lucky I caught it this early.

I don't have any pictures, but I will share with you what I did hopefully you will find something new & useful in it:

1) I started taking minoxidil, a local brand since I have no access to Rogaine, but same ingredients, I got really itchy so I stopped it after the first month
2) I started taking Finesteride, also a local brand
3) I started taking B complex vitamins, along side a hair supplement called (Perfictil) ** Not both on the same day since they have similar ingredients and percentage of vitamins, so as not to overload my system
4) I cut off all the junk food
5) Healthy eating, *especially having Spinach and lettuce *EVERYDAY*
6) Nofap, It does work, if not by getting your hormones back to normal, then by allowing your body to use nutrients and energy for other things (Hair growth in this case).

I guess what really worked for me so far is points 3 to 6, since Finesteride gives results after 3 months according to what is advertised.

Hope this was helpful, glad to be part of this community.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Most likely the only things making any difference are 1 & 2. Pics are the only way to tell if you are really making any improvement.