OOOOPS. I bought a bottle of 2%. Am I going to die?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving out of town for three weeks and I was planning on ordering Dr.Lee's 5% when I get back.

I've been using 5% generic 1ml, whole head. Recently upped to 1.5 ml. Probably going to upgrade to 2ml whole head when I get back.

Anyway, ran out of 5 and bought a bottle to tide me over on my trip..

it's frigging 2% :evil:

Am I going to be okay? Will it be like a breather for my head or am I going to go through an insane shed?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Go out and buy a bottle of 5%. Then, head out to the garbage bin and toss the 2% in, and chalk it up as a lesson learned...

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
u could just apply the 2% 1 more application and that would maybe even thigns out

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
You mean just keep it and use 2ml per application and use it up?

BTW it dries super fast compared to 5%.

Is it going to cause me problems as a temporary pause? It'll only last me 2.5 weeks tops.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Don't f*** with the regimen.

Wherever it is you are on travel, it can't be that difficult to find a store somewhere that carries 5% Minoxidil. I mean, we are talking about a half hour detour here to accomplish this task, and then you'll be set for the rest of your 2 and a half weeks. Get some 5% minoxidil, keep the pace, and don't f*** with the regimen.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just apply more of the 2%. It's the same stuff, only more concentrated in the 5% formulation. If you apply more of the 2%, or more often, you're doing the same thing as applying the 5%.