optimizing regime applications(my routine)

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride , min ,nizoral ,tric are what I'm using .Now I take 1.25mg in morning after work(third shift)with coffee (no food) then I wet hair lightly then apply nizoral(three times weekly) and lightly scrub into scalp and let it sit while I check email for roughly 15minutes then hop in the shower .After shower I apply tricomin , let absorb into scalp then apply 1ml of minoxidil 5% on front then 1ml on vertex , this happens to be the only application of min I use per day but I do apply tricomin twice a day .Tricoming can leave a slightly blue tint to your scalp if applied liberally but My job allows me to wear a hat so not a problem .On days I don't work and I'm going to be at the house basicly all day I'll apply a third application of tricomin .My scalp feels so much healthier since I've started regime .I also experienced shedding quickly into regime about two weeks into it I lost half the hair on my head but now on the fourth week I already see plenty of hair that wasn't there for years but they are colorless right now . I anticipate very good results judging on thus far .