oral keto

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I know there was a graph not long ago that showed oral keto dramaticaly lowered Testosterone and is a strong antiandrogen. Do you think Keto mouse used everyday which has the same penetrative system as minoxidil foam which gives bettter absorbation could be effective? I heard that you can use this stuff and won't dry out your hair at all? Dio you think something like that could be effective? It's really ipressive on that graph when it bring T to almost zero

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
"Ketoconazole lowers serum testosterone levels by blocking adrenal steroidogenesis"

So used daily as a topical foam which doesn't dry your scalp can be very effective right?

CCS

Reaction score
good grief. you want to give up your testosterone to lower DHT? you need testosterone.

If you lower your testosterone 50%, you DHT levels will drop far less than 50%. Probably 20%. Similarly if you take and aromatase blocker to lower estrogen and raise testosterone, and the AR blocker lowers estrogen 50% at first, your body will upregulate testosterone, but not enough to restore estrogen to normal levels. They'll probably come up to 75%.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I was talking about blocking it topicaly but from what you'r saying it looks that lowering T doesn't help so much. Thanks for clearing that up.