Oral SOD....sublingual Glutathione Peroxidase

bolshy

Reaction score
Interested in the concept of the benefits of oral SOD for hairloss. I have read a few articles that suggest that most products end up with the SOD being destroyed in the stomach. This lozenge seems to suggest a more efficacious method, but I dont know enough about the subject to know if its its worth a try...any thoughts?

Here is the product (I've left out the brand name to avoid being labelled an advertiser of some kind):

S.O.D. lozenge

A lozenge containing the equivalent of 350mcg of elemental superoxide dismutase (S.O.D.), a natural antioxidant enzyme, and associated factors, which provides protection against free radical damage.

Features

Antioxidants aid in removing free radicals, which attack healthy cells in the body and leave it vulnerable to disease.

S.O.D. is a natural antioxidant produced in the body that removes the free radical superoxide, which is a highly damaging free radical.

Also contains the antioxidant enzymes catalase and glutathione peroxidase.

Comes in an easy-to-take natural peppermint flavoured slow dissolving tablet.

Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.

Each S.O.D. Lozenge typically contains: 1,250 units (equivalent to 350µg of elemental S.O.D.) Superoxide Dismutase, minimum 3,900 units of Catalase, minimum 1,250 units of Glutathione Peroxidase in a specially prepared natural peppermint flavoured, slow-dissolving tablet base. Tableted with Sorbitol, Fructose, Mannitol, Vegetable Fat, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate.

Jacob

Reaction score
I think GliSODin would be a better choice for the SOD. Liposomal SOD/Catalase is also available..as is the glut.