Oral spironolactone - last questions, Bryan, Doctor, Jay, CCS, Socks

IBM

Reaction score
In the paper that comes in the box of my oral spironolactone is written:

After you taking your tablets

Youm may have some side effects while you are taking your tablets.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from any of the following for more than a few days.

- Stomach upset, headache, drowsiness, tiredness, confusion,shaking, rash or fever.
- Women may notice menstrual changes and masculinisation (more face and body hair may grow, your voice may become deeper and your muscles may develop more)
- Men may become impotent /unable to have sex) and develop slight larger breasts (gynaecomastia).
- Very occasionally Spironolactone Tablets SP may cause hair loss, softining of bones, liver damage, a reduction in white blood cells (fever and mouth ulcers) and a reduction in blood platelets (bruising and excessive bleeding).

Now i'm confused. On womens cause masculine characteristics and sometimes hairloss... But isnt supposed spironolactone reduce testosterone?

[/list][/list]

Sean68

Reaction score
ShadoW DanceR said:
come on guys help him

ok. bryan, ccs etc know far more than me but i dont like the sound of that one bit. you havent even given finasteride six months yet ibm. theres a lot of things id try before that but if youve done your research then fair enough.