Ordered them all, now need dosing schedule

fast times

Reaction score
Hello newbie to the site here, alittle background Ive had two transplant op's about ten years ago now and now have a front row of hair and three inches of bald. Now the time to fight back so on order or have recieved , Dutasteride (avodart) 90 pills, 120 Finasteride 5mg (dr.Reddys) Xandrox 15%, and Multiflorum,topical and oral. Just wondering about the combo of Dutasteride and Finasteride and how they could compliment each other? Not sure if its overkill being on these together or maybe a day of one a day of another? Also one word for young guys thinking of getting a transplant, DONT. I'm 39 now and at 29 you dont know what your hairline is going to do in ten years. Believe me if I showed you my pics you would be "scared straight" so to speak, I'm a modern day Frankenstien, thank god for pro thik, only way I would be seen in public. Thanks for your support guys

oni

Reaction score
I have tried taking both :shock: you will not stop shedding.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You may experience little or no shedding. While shedding is discussed a lot, according to some (Dr. Proctor, for example) claim that less than 20% actually experience shedding. I experienced maybe two weeks of shedding, that's all.