ordering proscar without an Rx

usefulidiot

Reaction score
I have been reading through this forum for a few days and nights trying to figure out my next step after noticing no improvements with minoxodil 5% for about a year now. I believe proscar would be a great next step for me, but i dont have the time nor money for derm. visits. I realize that i can order the drug online overseas but am not sure which is the best site to order from without an Rx. I would like to be able to shop for the Merck brand Proscar and a generic to compare the prices. Could anyone please inform me of specific online pharmacies to use so that I may avoid a costly dr's visit. Thanks.

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
usefulidiot said:
I have been reading through this forum for a few days and nights trying to figure out my next step after noticing no improvements with minoxodil 5% for about a year now. I believe proscar would be a great next step for me, but i dont have the time nor money for derm. visits. I realize that i can order the drug online overseas but am not sure which is the best site to order from without an Rx. I would like to be able to shop for the Merck brand Proscar and a generic to compare the prices. Could anyone please inform me of specific online pharmacies to use so that I may avoid a costly dr's visit. Thanks.

bought from qhi.co.uk.

while i was initially concerned about the authenticity, i now do believe it to be real merck proscar. about 80 bucks for 30 tablets when converted to dollars.

oh yeah, make sure you download their form and fax it in immediately before or after you order.

they didn't tell me this and they sent it in the mail after a week, then you have to fill it out, send it back to u.k., wait till they get it, then they ship... blah blah... just download it and fax it to uk.

good luck

GeorgiaDawg

Reaction score
I've ordered from http://www.pharma-corp.com. It seems to be much cheaper than the other sites posted in this thread. Has anyone else ordered from this site, or can attest to the legitimacy of the products sold from it? I'm pretty sure the product is legit. The language on the box is Spanish, I believe. It is labeled as PROSCAR (finasterida). The UPC on the back says [A.S.S.S. Merck Sharp & Dohme de Espana, S.A.] The pill is blue and sort of triangular shaped (but not exactly, has rounded edges). Engraved on one side of the pill is PROSCAR in a semicircular pattern, the other side says MSD 72. Any input into this would be appreciated. I need to order more soon. I can attach digital pics. if that would help anyone in positive identification of the product. Thanks, and this site is well done by the way.

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the real thing.

Here is a picture of the real thing

http://www.peopleschoicerx.com/images/0100006007231.jpg

GeorgiaDawg said:
I've ordered from http://www.pharma-corp.com. It seems to be much cheaper than the other sites posted in this thread. Has anyone else ordered from this site, or can attest to the legitimacy of the products sold from it? I'm pretty sure the product is legit. The language on the box is Spanish, I believe. It is labeled as PROSCAR (finasterida). The UPC on the back says [A.S.S.S. Merck Sharp & Dohme de Espana, S.A.] The pill is blue and sort of triangular shaped (but not exactly, has rounded edges). Engraved on one side of the pill is PROSCAR in a semicircular pattern, the other side says MSD 72. Any input into this would be appreciated. I need to order more soon. I can attach digital pics. if that would help anyone in positive identification of the product. Thanks, and this site is well done by the way.