Ordering Proscar Without Prescription???

WilliamHung

Reaction score
Hey guys, i came across this site evergreendrugstore.com that is selling merck proscar for 146USD for 90 tablets, which is the cheapest i found online. Please let me know if there are equal or cheaper sites. But the problem is they require a prescription, which i dont have. I have only been prescribed propecia and that has also expired. Is there any way around this because i cant afford to go see the derm since i dont have any insurance, im just a broke college student.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and god bless

Reaction score
I get mine from http://www.111drugstore.com

30 proscar for $70 including shipping WITHOUT a prescription. That's like 120 to 150 (depending on how you cut the pills) days of finasteride. They ship from thailand and got to my house in Seattle in about 7 days.

Hope this helps

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
WilliamHung said:
Hey guys, i came across this site evergreendrugstore.com that is selling merck proscar for 146USD for 90 tablets, which is the cheapest i found online. Please let me know if there are equal or cheaper sites. But the problem is they require a prescription, which i dont have. I have only been prescribed propecia and that has also expired. Is there any way around this because i cant afford to go see the derm since i dont have any insurance, im just a broke college student.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and god bless

I think they must be tighting up on prescription loop holes as i have been using planetdrugstore(same coimpany as evergreen) without a prescription as i am overseas in the uk and had no problems and when i tryed to order from evergreen they said i need a prescription even if i lived abroad

DontWannaBeLikeMike

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.propecia-proscar.com/ I got mine from there a few weeks ago...it took about 13 days...it cost like 90 bucks with shipping for 30 pills...its legit. they make u fill out a weak *** prescription thangy with a few simple check ,no check type of question....takes no time at all...good luck.