nope,
but
i do know its really great
also very -very fuken expensive !

anyway
what more intersting is cannabis actually,
or cannabis oil
it has many 5ar blocking factors,
and also anti inflammatory and healing effects.

Jacob

Reaction score
I'm tempted to try a hemp/cbd oil shampoo. Cibaderm is one..good ingreds list.

yid_1984

Reaction score
nope,
but
i do know its really great
also very -very fuken expensive !

anyway
what more intersting is cannabis actually,
or cannabis oil
it has many 5ar blocking factors,
and also anti inflammatory and healing effects.

i thought hemp is the same as cannabis ?

MoHairMoBetta

Established Member
Reaction score
I just bought some. I plan on putting it in smoothies and what not. I never thought about putting it in my hair though...

Jacob

Reaction score
i thought hemp is the same as cannabis ?

From the Cibaderm site:
How is hemp different than marijuana?
Hemp and marijuana are two different varieties of Cannabis sativa L., a flowering herb indigenous to many parts of the world. “Marijuana” is cultivated for high levels of THC, which is concentrated mostly in the flowers and trichomes of the plant. When you grow “marijuana,” male plants are culled and female plants are cultivated, since the THC content is most abundant in the buds or female part of the plant. “Marijuana” plants are typically grown far apart to avoid possible seeding (from male to female plants), which would lower the THC content in the buds. Industrial hemp, on the other hand, is cultivated for its fiber, and has almost undetectable levels of THC and comparatively higher levels of CBD. This is partly because hemp is planted close together and therefore has an abundance of seeds (from regular male-female pollination) and grows tall, which is perfect for harvesting fiber from the stalks.

Hemp has been grown and cultivated worldwide for thousands of years for industrial and medical purposes, making useful items like rope, clothing, sails, paper, and thousands of other products. Again…hemp will not make you “high.”

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
so because i was smoking and eating weed a lot lately, ive became interested on what i've seen.

it was a list of all the - cannabinoids, terpenes (essential oils) and flavonoids and phytosterols, and on each one it said its medicinal properties.

so what i have seen was actually an ingredient we probably know already which is - β-sitosterol
that was the - '5 alpha reductase' i have seen,
same one thats inside soy and saw palmetto and a lot of other stuff.
so yea, its good - but its not anything new.

but - the other stuff - should be a special thing.
im talking about the anti inflammatory effects mostly,
thoes that cannabis can give were found to be very strong and unique and which can cure a lot of conditions that can not be cured by any other thing.
many types of cancer for example is said to have been cured with cannabis.
so i think its intersting stuff to explore.